Personal data that we collect from visitors on our blog or website
We never collect personal information from people who visit our page. However, when you register on our site or subscribe to our newsletter. You need to fill out a form either through live chat or by entering information on a site. These are General basic information that we use for better communication and survey.
Why we collect your information?
We use the information that we collect from the form for better communication and to improve marketing strategy. This information is used for:
- Firstly, the information collected helps us get an idea about your personalized experience and the type of content you are most interested in.
- Secondly, we collect this information to improve the website working to serve you better.
- Thirdly, the information helps us to administer contest check-out feedbacks and survey responses.
Do we protect your information?
We have vital SSL certificates, and we do not misuse your information. There is Malware scanning to keep your personal information safe and secure with us. We follow a variety of security measures to ensure information to keep your information safe.
What are cookies? Do we use them?
Cookies help us to understand users’ preferences. These help keep track of advertisements.
We use trusted third-party services in some cases. They track information for us. If you want, you can choose to turn off cookies. To this, go to your Browser setting and look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn how to modify cookies. But this might result in the non-functioning of some features of the website. However, it won’t affect the user’s experience.
We don’t share or transfer your personally identifiable information unless we provide the user with advance notice. It does not include our hosting partner or people who work with us in maintaining the site, as they agree to keep information private.
The CAN-SPAM act keeps control of commercial emails being sent. We collect your email address to:
- Send information regarding posts, requests, or questions anew.
- Keep you updated about site performance.