Baby Girl Names! Congratulations on the new beginning! With the new beginning comes many responsibilities; the prime is choosing the perfect name for your daughter. Although it is a pleasing experience, it is pretty stressful because this name will be the first and most important decision you take when you enter parenthood.
If you are also searching for perfect baby girl names, then this blog will help you out. We have curated some unique baby girl names to help you out in the best possible way.
Here is the list of the top 50 modern Hindu baby girl names you will love. So, take your paper and pen and note them down and then, select which is the best one that suits you. Further, we have shared a few tips to help you in deciding the name of your baby girl.
Unique Modern Hindu baby girl names
Here, we have created a list of the latest baby girl names in alphabetical order. So, go through the list.
- Anvi: Dirty of forest
- Ahalya: woman saved by God Rama
- Advika: World or warm
- Adhunika: Progressive
- Akriti: Innocence
- Brinda Tulsi or goddess Radha
- Bhuvi: Heaven
- Bhanvi: Sunrays
- Chaitali: Born in the month of Chaitra, which is the first month according to the Hindu calendar
- Charvi: Beautiful
- Chitrika: Spring
- Dakshayani: Goddess Durga
- Daniya: Gazing
- Darpita: Proud
- Darshi: Guide
- Eeshani: Wife of Lord Shiva
- Ebbani: desire
- Eena: Mirror
- Falak: Sky
- Falguni: Born in Falgun
- Fani: Serpent
- Gagana: The sky
- Gaganadipika: The lamp of the sky
- Gaganasindhu: Ocean of the sky
- Harleen-Meadow of the hares.
- Hitesha-good person
- Ibha: Elephant or the number 8
- Janpriya: Beloved of the people
- Jansi: Life like
- Ketaki: Flower
- Kanishka: Name of the king
- Laiba: Female of the heaven
- Mannika: Ruby
- Maya: Goddess Lakshmi
- Namrata: Bowing, Humility
- Nyra: Goddess Saraswati
- Oorvi: Earth
- Prinjal: Queen of angels
- Parina: Fairy
- Pranavi: Goodess Parvathi
- Rhia: Good Heart
- Rachita: Created
- Raya: Flow
- Saira: Poetess, princess
- Sanvi: Goodess Lakshmi
- Saketha: Lord Krishna
- Takshvi: Spirituality, Goodness
- Tiya: Gift of God
- Trisha: Noble
- Ubika: Growth
- Vahini: flowing
- Vaahila: name of air
- Vaagai: beautiful flower
- Wamika: Goddess Durga
- Yakshini: mysterious or supernatural
- Yahvi: Heaven
- Zaara: bright as the dawn
- Zalak: instant appearance
Tips on choosing the perfect name for your baby girl
Once you have decided which name you will choose, make sure that you consider the following tips before finalizing your baby girl’s name.
Here are a few suggestions and tips:
- Firstly, ensure that you select the name which is pleasing to hear and doesn’t sound loud or odd. Make sure that you choose the force name that rhymes with the last name.
- Secondly, remember that trends come and go, so ensure that you choose a relevant name for tomorrow.
- Thirdly, look for a unique or real name but don’t create mixed matching and create an utterly irrelevant name.
- When you decide on a baby girl’s name, make sure that there should be a meaning or a message in the name.
- Try to be gender-specific. Some names might sound cute initially but turn out to be a little awkward in the longer run.
- Try to pay attention to nicknames and initials. A nickname should stem out of the existing name that you choose. So make sure that the initial years of your child do not end up sounding funny or disasters.
- Above all, keep the name of your child simple short, and uncomplicated.
Best of luck with the new beginning!
Read Also: 50 Unique Ideas for Instagram Names